The charges on your first bill can be quite different from the standard monthly bill. We would like to take a moment to explain what you should expect on your first and subsequent bills from Wave Rural Connect.
Our billing schedule is based on the Arkansas Valley Electric Cooperative payment timeframes. The sample below shows a rare first bill that falls during a billing cycle that includes almost 3-months of charges.
A typical monthly bill will show the following*:
- Internet product charges
- TV product charges (if ordered)
- Phone product charges (if ordered)
- Bundle discounts
- Additional equipment rentals: Set-Top Boxes, DVR, range extenders
- Governmental taxes and regulatory fees
This example shows a customer who falls into a rare billing window. Their bill lists two billing cycles, a prorated amount, and installation costs.
- The prorated amount from the time their service was installed and their September bill
- Their current bill due for October services
- The member’s bill hit after our typical mailing cycle for September. So they received the balance of pro-rated, September, and October.
- Installation fee for additional TV installs. (Two TV installs are included with each package ordered)
The good news is you are unlikely to face a first bill that falls on a schedule like this. But there are options if it does.
If you have questions about your first bill or want to set up payment arrangements, (for the first bill only), call us at 1.833.4WAVERC. You can also pay any bill on the Arkansas Valley Electric Online Account Portal. Mobile-minded? Nearly everything you can do from the portal can be handled on the go — Just check out the AVECC mobile app.
Please contact our office at 1.833.4WAVERC, email firstname.lastname@example.org or stop by any AVECC office if you have any questions. We would be more than happy to assist you.